Pages

Novidades

Print Friendly and PDF

segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

[saborearte] Hey!!! look at this

 

What's up, I got some good advice for you, I know I dont normally send these to you, but I've had a lot of success on previous companies that were forwarded to me in the past from my associate. Take a look at the information on this company, it may be worth a small investment! I would act quickly also, this is the perfect time to get in ;-)
----Madison Ave. Media, Inc.
OTCBB: KHZM
QUICK FACTS
Ticker Symbol: KHZM
Sector: Digital Media/Marketing
Industry: Media

Share Price: $.46
Shares Outstanding: 58,614,002
Market Capitalization: 69,750,662
52 Week High: $2.10
52 Week Low: $.12
Approx. Float: 3,000,000

PROJECTED REVENUE: KHZM
Year 1 Projected Revenue: $72,593,591
Year 2 Projected Revenue: $236,618,795
Year 3 projected Revenue: $499,935,786

 

__._,_.___
Atividade nos últimos dias:
Moderadores:

sandrinne2@gmail.com
frida78br@yahoo.com.br



"A verdadeira felicidade é impossível sem verdadeira saúde, e a verdadeira saúde é impossível sem um rigoroso controle da gula".

Mahatma Gandhi
.

__,_._,___

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...